TLC for Moms
During the recently concluded lunch for bloggers sponsored by Anmum, we learned that not all milks are created equal. It turned out that there is truth to the necessity for milks formulated for specific age groups and instances. It’s not just about getting more nutrition; it’s about getting the right nutrition. For example, full cream milk does not easily meet the nutrient requirements of a pregnant mom and even adds on extra fat.
Anmum offers a range of milk products to meet the nutritional needs of women planning pregnancy and now even until breastfeeding. Anmum is formulated to help support the nutrient needs of women in these stages.
For pregnant women and women planning pregnancy, there’s Anmum Materna. An expectant mom’s nutritional needs are increased and it is difficult to meet her increased needs by simply eating more.
Anmum is a nutrient dense food, packed with a variety of important nutrients. Drinking 2 glasses of Anmum daily helps fulfil mom’s and her developing baby’s needs for the ff nutrients:
- Folate – reduces the risk of Neural Tube Defects, Provides mom with 100% of her daily folate needs
- DHA & Gangliosides – support overall mental and visual development, Provides 4.6 mg GA and 50 mg DHA
- Calcium and Vitamin D – support development of strong bones and teeth, Provides 1000 mg Calcium and 5 ug Vitamin D
- Iron – helps meet the significantly increased requirements to reduce the risk of Iron Deficiency Anemia, Provides 16.6 mg Iron
- Vitamin B6 – may help reduce the effects of nausea, Provides 1.6 mg Vitamin B6
- Fibre – supports a healthy digestive system, Provides 5 g Fibre
Breastfeeding moms may drink Anmum Lacta to help which helps support mom’s increased nutritional needs during lactation. Anmum Lacta contains vitamin B1, B2, B3, B12, Folate, Calcium, and Iron.
It is no wonder then that Anmum is the brand most recommended by doctors for pregnant moms. Recent survey results reveal that Anmum stands above all other brands as the one most preferred by doctors.
Emotional and Psychological Support
Anmum also recognizes the unique emotional and psychological needs of mothers and as their way to address this, Anmum recently launched the Anmum Mommy Circle.
Anmum Mommy Circle is a place where moms can share their thoughts, ideas, and experiences with other moms in a safe and caring environment. Accessible via Facebook, the Anmum Mommy Circle provides timely information that moms can use, from prenatal care workshop schedules to mom massage service reviews. Member mommies have also taken to posting their concerns, hoping to get feedback from other moms.
Visit www.facebook.com/AnmumMommyCircle to know more.