Take Your Business Global at The Children, Baby, and Maternity Expo (CBME) Southeast Asia
When it comes to babies, entrepreneurs are always innovating new products and concepts. From baby gear to mommy products, motherhood blogs, and e-commerce, there is much happening in the child and mommy industry.
Do you want to stay ahead of the curve? Are you looking for insights on growing your business locally and beyond? Are you considering bringing in brands to the local market? Mark your calendars for The Children, Baby, and Maternity Expo (CBME) Southeast Asia, taking place from April 25 to 27, 2018 at the Sands Expo and Convention Centre, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore. It’s the perfect venue for mompreneurs to be updated on new product developments from the world’s leading brands.
CBME Southeast Asia prides itself in bringing together key buyers of baby products from the region. It is a gathering of distributors and manufacturers showcasing almost 240 regional and international brands, with 2,000 visitors expected. Organized by UBM Asia and part of the successful CBME portfolio, it offers vast opportunities to start partnerships, sign deals, and launch into new markets.
“CBME SEA sets itself apart from the others exhibitions that we have participated in. We met many professional buyers from the SEA region and other countries which provided us with many business opportunities.” - Frank Chen, Little Tree (China)
What you can expect
Guests and exhibitors can expect packed days through CBME Southeast Asia’s various agenda:
- The Business Matching Program – they match businesses with buyers representing sourcing channels such as distributors, retail chains, department stores, brand owners, and online retailers from Southeast Asia.
- International Pavilion – an area where you can scope international brands that can be introduced to the local market.
- ·Industry Seminar – an opportunity to get an inside look at the child, baby, and maternity products market. It’s perfect for staying one step ahead of your competitors.
- New Products Gallery – features the latest innovations in the industry.
- On-Site Tour – a meet and greet tour around the hall
- Networking Party
CBME Southeast Asia is organized by UBM Exhibition Singapore Pte Ltd. Launched in 2001, in Shanghai, China, CBME China is now the world’s largest souring event for child, baby, and maternity products. CBME Southeast Asia was launched in Singapore in April 2015. It connects the global market to the booming industries in Southeast Asia, China, South America, India, and Turkey.
Registration is free! Visit cbmesea.com to secure your seat today.