Expo Mom 2011 on May 7 @the Rockwell Tent
- THE EXPO MOM TRADE SHOW:
It is not your regular bazaar. We showcase THE latest in mom and baby products and services, from new brands that have been recently launched, to latest mompreneur inventions, to new stuff that have just come in from abroad.
Yes you can shop and browse, interact with our vendors, and you will also learn a lot about what services are out there for you and your family.
If you're a mompreneur or business owner looking for new items to carry, most of our mompreneur vendors will also be happy to answer your queries on possible reselling or distribution.
- ONSTAGE ACTIVITIES
Expo Mom features interesting talks and workshops for young, urban moms and families. It's guaranteed infotainment - both educational and fun at the same time. Activities such as the following have been planned out:
- Laughter Yoga
- Modern Mom fitness- Healthy bump and beyond
- Prenatal Stimulation- How to have a healthy & smart baby
- Solo parenthood
- Adoptive moms
- Creative meals
- TIme Management for busy moms
There are also planned celebrations:
- Mommy Matters' 10th year Anniversary!
- Formal Launch of the Mommy Mundo Privilege Passport
- Formal Announcement of Expo Mom's going nationwide! (Expo Mom Cebu & Davao)
- THE MOMMY ROOM: Breastfeeding Lounge & Diaper changing area
- MOMMY PORTRAIT AREA - Get a free mom or family photo at the Expo Mom Photo Booth
- THE MOM RESOURCE CORNER
- Lamaze /prenatal classes
- Breastfeeding consultation
- OB consultation
- Single parents support
- For Kids with Special needs
- MomShare volunteer booth
- Mompreneur Manila booth)
- KIDS INFLATABLE by Fun Ranch (tent)
- HEALTHY SNACK AREA (tent)
Expo Mom entrance fee is only P25, 100% of which goes to MomShare outreach. We discourage the use of plastic so kindly bring your own reusable shopping bag:)
So much planned for you so please don't miss Expo Mom this year! For further info, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Expo Mom official website here.
Expo Mom is produced by Mommy Mundo and PACE, co-presented by GlaxoSmithKline, Mommy Matters. Supported by Cordlife, Cycles, Cradle, Flip Video, Cisco, Havaianas, Del Monte Quick n Easy, Avent, Lactacyd Baby Bath, Citibank and RCBC. Media Partners are Lifestyle Network, MomsToday, Smartparenting, Working Mom, Baby Magazine and Mommy Mundo publications Urban Mom and Mommy Pages.