5 Expo Mom Finds for Traveling with Babies and Children
Whether you’re heading off for a weekend getaway or spending the day around the city, here are a few picks from Expo Mom 2018 that will surely make family travel with your young ones easier.
1. Jujube Smart Bags immediately caught our eye. These diaper bags are lightweight yet roomy enough to hold baby’s diapers, water bottles, your cellphone, and everything in between. It’s machine washable and stain-resistant so you don’t have to worry about spills and mess.
2. It’s important for everyone to stay hydrated in the summer heat but you don’t need to lug around those heavy water bottles. Tiger’s stainless steel bottles are so light and easy to carry. It’s double-walled so you can keep your drink cold for hours.
3. When you’re travelling with kids, snacks are essential. Nosh Organic Baby Munchis are made with all natural, organic ingredients. Plus, they’re very tasty, guaranteeing your child’s munching pleasure for a few minutes.
4. Clean-up mess and stay fresh with Natural Pureness baby wipes from K-Mom. These are made with 99.98% percent organic ingredients so you can be sure baby’s safe from harmful chemicals.
5. When your child has to pee and the bathroom is far from site, what do you do? These pee bags from Holy Seat can be used by little boys and girls, anywhere and anytime. It has fast absorbing gel that can hold up to 600ml of liquid. You can keep one in the car or a few in your diaper bag. The pee pouch is slim and light, about the size of a folded diaper.
You can catch products like these and so much more as Expo Mom heads on over to Cebu on June 16, 2018 from 10am to 10pm at the Ayala Center.
Then on June 23, 2018, we bring you mommy and baby products at Expo Mom Negros, from 10am to 10pm, at The District Northpoint.
Pre-register for the event and get an exclusive Expo Mom 2018: #Mompowerment loot bag. We can't wait to see you there!