Printsonalities Paperie: Stationery for a Cause
In the age of social media, there are many ways to share good tidings and thoughts to family and friends. Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, and Viber have certainly made communicating quick and easy. But somehow, nothing beats the joy of receiving a note handwritten in a beautiful stationery.
It is this idea that brought Paperie to life. A product of stationery company Printsonalities, Paperie offers personalized stationery with a vision to bring back the art of writing notes.
Printsonalities Chief Inspiration Officer Chiw Bailon says, “Giving personalized stationery expresses how important someone is to you by giving him a practical and personal gift. It is a gift that he will eventually use to convey his most tender messages. Premium stationery products give beautiful thoughts an exquisite vessel. Printsonalities’ Paperie comes as a reminder of the value of thoughtfulness in our relationships.”
Last year saw the successful launch of Chic Metropole, the stationery for a cause collection designed by guest artist and MovEd Founder Alex Eduque. Part of the proceeds of the collection, which consisted of 21 unique designs, supported the programs of MovEd. A non-profit organization, MovEd is committed to providing holistic early childhood care and education to kids three to five.
Here, some of the children supported by MovEd.
The Inspiree Collection
This year, Printsonalities Paperie has come up with a new stationery for a cause collection. Inspiree features 40 designs inspired by and created for instrumental individuals. There are 13 holiday designs as well. The collection was once again designed by Duque.
Here's a peek at the Inspiree collection:
Some of the influencers included in the Inspiree collection are:
- Nicole Ortega, lifestyle and inspiration blogger: Ortega’s love for all things blue and white was Duque's main drawing board of inspiration.
- Ella Laxa Pangilinan, young entrepreneur: Her passion for design, fitness, and entrepreneurship along with her fondness for lavender and aqua is what inspired her stationery.
- Anna Oposa, chief mermaid of Save the Philippine Seas: Oposa's Serene stationery reflects the many wonders of the sea.
- Kara Magsanoc-Alikpala, founder, I Can Serve Foundation: Kara's Rebirth is a representation of hope, inspiration, and the beginning of a new journey.
- Reese Fernandez-Ruiz, president of Rags 2 Riches: Reese's stationery suite personifies R2R, which is known for its woven bags made from upcycled material.
For product questions and other inquiries, go to www.paperie.printsonalities.com or contact 894-1500 or 0917-899-9710.