The 6th Mommy Milkshake Run 2016
Active parenting and bonding with family is one of Mommy Mundo’s objectives when planning for events. Being active outdoors and being physically active is a surefire way to create camaraderie & togetherness within a family and our community so on March 6, 2016, we once again bring you the 6th Mommy Milkshake Run.
The Mommy Milkshake Run was first organized in 2007 and was originally conceptualized in support of World Breastfeeding Month. This year, we are bringing it back as a family fun run to complement our active parenting advocacy and bring our community together to celebrate active play and bonding.
The 6th Mommy Milkshake Run will be a 3km and 5km fun run along the BGC area. This fun run is open to all expectant moms, moms & dads, toddlers & kids, all members of the family, and running enthusiasts. The run will have no time limit.
This will be a mom and baby friendly run as we will have all your needs taken care of. We will provide Portable Toilets, as well as a Breastfeeding station and lounge for the nursing moms. We will also have a diaper changing area for parents with babies and toddlers.
There will be ample water stations along the route to provide hydration for all participants. First Aid stations and Medics will be available for any untoward incidents.
You won’t need to carry your little one for the entire race, as you can bring a stroller for them. However, we will not allow the use of bikes, skateboards, hover boards, and roller skates during the run. Pets are also not allowed.
Mommy Mundo will not be liable for any loss, we will have baggage claim area for all your belongings.
After the run, everyone will receive a certificate of participation, as well as a bag of goodies from our sponsors. Stay longer as we still have more fun in store for you! We’ll have a family fair with games, music, raffle prizes, food carts, special awarding ceremony, and an inflatable section for all the kids.
Join in the fun and register here
Here are a few things to remember:
1. Registration period is from January 25 to February 21. We will accept payments until February 15. We will follow the No payment, No run policy, so please be prompt. Registration is required for every participant, including children.
2. We will also have on-site registration from February 13 to 21, at the following establishments.
February 13-14, 2016 / 12NN to 8PM PLANET SPORTS Bonifacio High Street, Taguig City 12NN to 8PM
February 13-21, 2016 / Mall hours ROOKIE USA – Ayala Fairview Terraces Quirino Highway Cor Maligaya Drive, Quezon City
February 13-21, 2016 / Mall hours ROOKIE USA – Estancia Mall Estancia Mall, Capitol Commons, Pasig City
3. Registration Fee are as follows:
Children ages 2-12 years old = P300
*Children below 2 years of age can enter for free, but has to be registered.
3k = P500
5k = P650
Click here here to pay. You can also pay through bank deposit in Mommy Mundo, Inc. BPI Account # 2671-0007-84
4. Run Kits will be available for claiming from February 22 to March 4. Instructions on kit claiming will be emailed to all confirmed runners. Kindly present your proof of payment upon claiming.
*Pregnant moms should get clearance from an OB-Gyne, and present it upon claiming of kits
5. Run kits include The 6th Mommy Milkshake Run Singlet, Map of the venue, and the 3k/5k route.
6. On March 6, it is important to know that registration will start at 5:30am, location of meet up will be at 9th and 34th street. Run bibs will be handed to you upon registration. For our pregnant participants, please provide a medical certificate from your doctor/OB Gyne, allowing you to join this race.
7. Opening Program starts at 6:00am, where we will stretch and warm up our bodies before the run.
8. Race starts at 6:30am for the 5k run and 6:40am for the 3k run.