The Giving Journal
If you want to make a difference in the lives of underprivileged Filipinos, it’s a good idea to work at getting The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf’s Giving Journal for 2013. Hop on to a CBTL outlet for a stamp card, and proceed to fill it up with stamps for every order of CBTL beverage. Twelve stamps of specified beverages will earn you the CBTL Giving Journal 2013; proceeds from the journal will be given to the Real LIFE Foundation. Apart from this giving component, the journal is also packed with coupons for special treats.
1. A minimum single-receipt purchase of any Original Ice Blended, Coffee-based, or Tea-based Beverage, or Frozen Swirl, qualifies you to get a stamp card. Each card consists of 12 stamp boxes, with corresponding drink assignments. These are as follows:
* 1 Original Ice Blended (any flavor, regular or large)
* 1 Espresso Drink
* 1 Tea Latte (any flavor, regular or large)
* 1 Red Velvet Hot Cocoa or Red Velvet Ice Blended (regular or large)
* Any 8 Regular or Large Original Ice Blended, Coffee-based or Tea-based Beverages, or Frozen Swirl
2. Each purchase of the said product from The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf entitles the bearer to a stamp on a corresponding box on the card.
3. Once all the 12 boxes have been stamped, the bearer can claim his Giving Journal by surrendering the accomplished card to any of our 50 stores all over the country, during which the cashier will punch a hole in the card to prevent reuse.
4. Promo period is until January 6, 2013.
5. Giving Journals may be claimed all throughout the promo period and until 60 days after the promo has ended.